Friday, January 31, 2014

what if

what if i didnt came to school
what if i didnt want to come to school
what if i though about somethign rather than school
what if i used my whole when i comes to school
what if i used my 100% in my life
what if i was to write a book
what if i won a million dollars
what if i moved to another city
what if i do everything in life that i want to do too soon
what if everything came too easy to me
what if in every situation that demands my opinion coulndt hear
what if i had eaten cerial this morning instead of a pop tard
what if i chosed the wrong options in life


what if I used my whole potential

i know myself better than anyone and that is very spected. i know that i set goals, no matter if they are long term or short term goals but i do have some expectetion on me achiving those goals, but at the end i eather procrastinate or i just deside to leave this for the last minute, and i know i could do alot more in everything if i was put my 100% on anything that i was doing, it could be my full potential at work, or at school, at every project or homework, at home or even invested into myy self . buty lest pretend if did all those thing if i do use a high putential on my everyday tasks.

if i use a full potential at work. well i did. and i also respected everythign that represented a good ethical value at work but its been almost two years and that place has step all over me and treated me like a dog that never leaves no matter how less can they care or treath me . but it took me a while to understaand thte lack of profecionalism because it was my very first job and i did a hell of a job there every co worker would let me know that i did, so im not really worry about this job at all i could not show up at all and i would be happier. but that is not what i was refering to, be cause i know that after i graduate i will have to start seting a foot inside the industry in which i want to fallow my carreer path wich is graphic design and i cant be more exited to stratr and i know the beguining will be hard and ill need a lot of patience... unfinished


if i had eaten cereal instead of a pop tard
the tittle migh sound silly but its only because i wanted it to sound silly, with the only porpuse to show myself that i can turn a silly challenging title such as this one and transform it into something iteresting to read. so what if i had eaten ceral instead of a pop tard this morning. well lests start with the event, i woke up an hour early before class which alowed me to take a little bit of time on getting ready since im not exaclty a morning person, i can never get up super early just cuz my body is ready to go., i get up and slowly i have to rewind myself to have enough energy to get through the morning.and so this particualar morning i decided i was going to have something to eat for breakfast since i miss calculated my time and i had planty to afortt eating breakfast. so i grab a pop tard and i put it in the toaster and i ate it. now this sseems pretty self explainatory, i just happend to choose one over the other and if i was to had chosedn the other than the whole outcome of my day would have been the same. however. i can assure that i would have change my whole day and also myself.  im a peticualar person i can be very simple and layback but when it comes to taking choises i alway make sure to mentaly run the path of reactions from each option before taking a desicing, now when it comes to something small like choosing beween, restaurants to go or thisgs to do for recreationg or as small as choosing between candy bars most people would choose what htey would be more confortable with but i dont i like to try different things and specially new things even thou i know i could possible dislike the choise, but... unfinished

what if there werent videogames
well the pepple that make it a living of video games would have to choose another proffesion and most likeky they would hate that career or thye would never feel satisfied or challanged by it. now for the consumers the aver all effect would be alot differnt, a question like this one i would ussually give it moment to think about but right now im not suppost to stop typing so i thingk that the consumer would not seem to have a whole in themselfes that cant be fill like the people who develop them, the consumer would probably have found something else that would replace the videogames, some would go outdorrs more often and some would probably find a notehr hobby and the few that dont  .. unfinished

No comments:

Post a Comment