Friday, January 24, 2014

freewriting

all i have to do is write until my fingers cant.. but at the same time is hard to just squish thoughts out of my head in a random matter.. everyone else is writing so fast,,, i really wonder what are they writing about,, are they writing about writing like i am or are they just narrating something that recently happened to them? i can assure that most of the students are in fact writing about writing, unless i am the only one that cant seem to think out of the box, lets show how to thing out of the box and how to be random. so... the other day i heard a loud sound and my dog heard it to. the problem is that i don't have a dog, can a toast toast toasts? i wonder because i heard that guns don't kill  people, people kill people. purple is a fancy color.. and im not joking because the real meaning of purple is royal.. pretty interesting although i like green... which is more of a ... dang i forgot the true meaning... like a bus that picks up cows under the rainbow of injustice and the corner of happiness. if i could jump so high i would do so.. but just for the fun of it. im sure its has been more than ten minutes already but everyone keeps on fearlessly banging on the keyboards.. if i would have to guess what are they talking about it would be this l;djfasdlkyfwoinjkdhsdij; difhSDJKHeinfsdjkhv l;dkfkjsdhf s....... because that is what it sounds like they are doing.. maybe the process of thought comes a lot easier for some than another ... never mind, now i know what everyone was writing about...a Lincking log .. gosh now i feel like fool....

1 comment:

  1. I loved this free write. I assume you must be in a seated class, since you can hear everyone else attacking their keyboards around you. That could get a little intimidating, I would think, especially if you are like me and trying to come up with something to write about! Yikes! I almost never write "about writing". This free write kept me interested and made me laugh, so great job! You even mentioned my favorite color, purple, which I don't think I knew had a meaning. Thank you for sharing that interesting fact! My favorite part was the detailed explanation of what it sounds like everyone else is writing. Hilarious! I am taking all online classes this semester, so the only tapping I hear is my own. Good luck this semester! Hopefully the free writing is helping the words flow more freely for you, I know it has helped me.

    ReplyDelete