Monday, January 27, 2014

car problems

it is safe to say and as i have progress on my jeurny to get know my car that i dont knoe mush about cars and that has been a very stressful journey .i still habe my first car that i bough about a year or two ago and i can cound the times that the car let me on the middle of nowher . and its always some lithel tyny piece that mess up with somehting else that is big, but  i found out thta as the car keeps breaking doiwn and i stress out i now know more about cars that i used to and i also n=know that if im buying a another car ill make sure that everytingh is good to beging with but i dont regret getting my first car since at the time i really needed one and i honestly wasnt able to find one more suitable to my wallet.back to the car problesm, i always have been lucky on where and who is wtth me when my car breaks down, but one time when i had forgotten my celphone and it turn off on the middle of street so i had to park in someones driveway. we tried to knock on their door but no one wanted to open the door, although i knew that there was people inside because of all the cars that they had parcked by the driveway , so we had to wait and wait until someone would come out. but no one did, so we decided to go door to door knocking asking for a phone, but again, nowone seem to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment