Monday, April 7, 2014

crayon color

there are so many different crayon colors, as many as all the colors we as humans can see with our eyes. having to choose what color i would be makes me struggle with deep thinking, i know i want to stand out at the same time i want to be unique and original. i want to be a fun color and much as a color everyone would like to use many times. i want to be a color and never wish i was a another crayon. finding a crayon color that meets does characteristic is harder than using the white crayon! However, i know the meanins of most colors and therefore i can choose one that meets my qualities, but i dont want to base my answer on what a personality test would subjest and i wouldnt be able to be my own original color because no one would be able to see me. so i will choose my favorite color wich is olive green becvause it doesnt matter what color i pick there is only one of each in each

No comments:

Post a Comment